Frequently Asked Questions
- The CRS App is designed for Seating Specialists working in Complex Rehab. CRS allows you to take a 3D scan of your client and “take them with you” for measurements or reference. The software also allows you to securely store and share client health information on a digital health record app.
Apple compatibility to be added in the future
- Windows 10 version 1809 (build 17763)
- 2.5ghz dual core processor
- 8 GB RAM
- Screen resolution of 1360x768 or greater
- Windows Tablet or Laptop that meets System Requirements (previous question)
- Realsense (D435, D435i, D415) Camera
- CRS Mount for Realsense Camera
- USB Type-C cable
- The CRS App is designed for Seating Specialists working in complex rehab. This includes, but is not limited to, assistive technology providers, therapists and hospitals.
- Yes! CRS is available outside the United States and even offers the option to change measurement units to metric in the app settings. Please contact us for more information.
- Please contact us at email@example.com or 715-997-9979.
- 1. What is CRS?
- 2. What are the system requirements for CRS?
- 3. What hardware do I need for CRS?
- 4. Is CRS only for ATPs?
- 5. Is CRS available outside the US?
- 6. How do I get set up?
For additional help, our Tech Support Team can be reached during regular business hours by email or telephone:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (715) 997-9979
Our technical support business hours are: Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm CST
We want to hear from you!
If you have any feedback to share about the app, including ideas for new features you can do so by emailing email@example.com, or clicking the icon in the header of the CRS application.